View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #19
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfaborac View Post
Interesting. A recent story I particularly liked was the leaked RIAA presentation showing that online music piracy accounts for only a small part of the total, unlike what they've been claiming publicly. Perhaps this "revelation" too will serve to make governments and law makers think again.
Having looked at the chart, The hard drive swapping is going to get more..ahem..flexible. Hard drive are fragile beasts. A couple of week ago, I bought a 32 GB micro SD chip from a big name internet retail company. It cost me $15 USD. It would hold 60 hours of WAV files, or 90-120 hours of FLAC file and who know (at what bitrate) how many MP3 files. It can slapped between 2 pieces of thin cardboard and mailed just about anywhere at the cost of a first class letter, or carried anywhere.

More bother, but once again, untrackable.

The French government is finding out that stopping "piracy" is about as practical as stopping the tides...

Last edited by Greg Anos; 08-07-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote