View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaddo77 View Post
Hi, I wanted to delete a load of old books from my library. I did this outside of Calibre because it was easier to find the books I wanted to delete as they had all been added at the same time.

I assumed that if ran the check library routine it would tell me I had some missing books and fix the database, but it didn't :-(

Is there a quick way to remove missing books from the database?

Regards

Ian
FWIW: if you sort on the Date column, you should see books added on the same day.

from there you can use a number of searches, tags and filters to aid in (multi-)selection for Delete candidates. (right click context has Delete options)

Last edited by theducks; 03-23-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: typo
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote