View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #161
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiersS View Post
The same applies to me, but my alarm clock usually goes off around 5, so I set it back 5 minutes and when it went off, I turned on the reader and flipped a page.. It took a couple weeks to get it, because I wasn't always willing to get up, but now I've got it lol..

Now that's dedication! Personally, I would just change the clock on my reader and continue to sleep in… but I suppose that's cheating
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote