Thread: Epub plugin dev
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Not sure anyone realizes how fabulous these plugins are. They eliminate the need to install both python and pycrypto. Calibre does it all. Profound thanks to DiapDealer.
A couple of easy steps and you are there.
I have said plugins from toolsv2.0, but haven't played around with them too much yet. When I add one of these plugins to Calibre, I couldn't find where Calibre was putting it; in other words, I couldn't tell/verify if it was actually added.

Also, once a certain plugin is added, do I just add the book to Calibre & the plugin does it's magic?

Thanks for any help/direction you can provide!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote