View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:54 AM   #10
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
It doesn't.

I'm using Calibre 7.16. I have my settings as described.

It is definitely transferring files with the naming scheme I've described. It is definitely ignoring the settings in Send-To-Device and in Plugins|Device Interface Plugins|Ectaco Jetbook Device Interface.

I don't know what is happening on your end, or whether the Jetbook Lite is different somehow. I do know that what I'm describing is happening, is true for me and for others, and is a problem.

If you can explain how you're getting your results, that would help. Did you set the Jetbook as your device in the Welcome Wizard?

EDIT: Changing the Welcome Wizard to Default instead of Jetbook has no effect.
This might be better dealt with in the Caliber forum.

I used preferences to set my reader as the Jetbook. I then used preferences to set my Save as/ Send to.

As a short term fix, you can always take the SD card and do a Save As to the card, with it set to your preferences. I have the same settings for both and I vary depending on whether I want to hook up the USB or just stick the SD card in the reader. I hook up the USB when using my Tablet (it doesn't have an SD card reader) and I stick the SD card in my netbook.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote