View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
well what's funny is i have been in 7 states over the past 3 weeks and i can duplicate the problem everywhere i've been. i'll admit i'm left-handed (holding the phone in the left hand is more likely to cause the problem) and i've got some meaty mitts. some reports have said it can vary on how wet your hand might be (sweating my ass off this hot summer) and a person's ability to conduct electricity and short out the antenna. i'd guess wearing gloves my alleviate the problem just as well as a good case might. either my particular phone is extra sensitive to the issue or i just got fat sweaty conductive hands. but i have been able to duplicate the problem everywhere i go. putting the phone in my old 3gs silicone case does help (some times i've still seen a bar drop if i held tightly, but usually no issue).
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote