View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 05:16 PM   #53
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I was in Best Buy yesterday and saw a 6.8" Kindle for the first time. They actually didn't have this one in display mode and I was able to give it a very short (less than a minute) trial. For a nearly 6.8" reader it's small and sleek and pretty light. Screen looked good. (I didn't think to try the warm light option.) Page turns were very fast. These were the good points. But the margins were almost a 1/4" on each side and that was at the smallest margin setting. Why do they do that? I don't know if there's a workaround (and I'm not in the market for a Kindle) but those wide margins kind of spoiled it for me.

Huh. You can adjust margins. I don’t understand what you see the problem is
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote