View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 10:36 AM   #52
DenS
Connoisseur
DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hleo12 View Post
sorry for bumping this old thread, but I recently encountered this problem when I want to read on my kindle for pc too. Did you just re-convert all your books to have 25pt margins? Have you tested if just editing the css will result in the same thing?
I didn't try to edit the css. I just reconverted some ebooks. It worked, but when I opened the book, I got an error message saying "if I downloaded this item from Amazon, delete and re-download from the cloud". Strangely, if I changed my Kindle's language to English, the error message no longer appeared.
All too stressful just to lower the margins on the Kindle, I ended up giving up.

Last edited by DenS; 09-30-2022 at 10:45 AM.
DenS is offline   Reply With Quote