Thread: 100 free ebooks
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumag2 View Post
thanks for the info guys, I called Sony and they deauthorized her reader from her account and allowed me to put it on mine and seeing as she hadnt used the 100 credit yet they allowed it on my account, didnt think I'd even get through to sony let alone them be so helpful.
Good news they got you squared away. I am surprised why so many people afraid to call customer service. They are usually good at the basic accounting type stuff.

BTW how many Trek books are coming out a month now? I know I am way behind on all of the series. Check out my catalog to see which I've read. http://www.librarything.com/catalog/PilotBob

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote