View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #16447
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
I am continuing my PKD spree so I started The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
Taking a rest from PKD (only for a while, Palmer Eldritch was a great read!) and approaching the end of Aberration of Starlight by Gilbert Sorrentino. I could hardly put this down...it really had my attention on, as well as curiosity. I also like a rather interesting form of the book with perspective shifting from four different characters.
Going for a holiday so I am planning to read the first two books in MaddAddam Trilogy by Margaret Atwood, Oryx and Crake and The Year of the Flood, before the last novel comes out.
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote