View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:44 AM   #705
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Interestingly my Nook UK account is going backwards. I was showing 3 Public Domain titles added by B&N I guess, and none of my Fictionwise titles. Two of these have now vanished, leaving me with just Little Women. I wonder if when that disappears my Fictionwise titles will appear. Email queries to B&N are of course ignored.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote