Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #63
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Specifying space character in replace field?

With the old regex engine, I could use '\x20' to specify a space in the replacement pattern, but that no longer works in the current version.

Other than using a literal space, how do I specify a space character in the replace field? (I don't want to use a literal space, because I often save my s/r patterns in a development notes file, and they're hard to see in plain text.)
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote