View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Side-Loading Apps on the Kindle Fire

I'm an Android noob, and maybe this is a better question for an Android forum, but does anyone know how to download apps from the Android Market to use on the Kindle Fire? It seems you have to have a "registered device" to use the Market, and the Fire doesn't count.

I've found the basic how-to on side-loading apps to the Fire, so I can probably handle that, I just need to be able to download it!
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote