View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 11:35 AM   #21
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
I have a good collection of audible books. My 1st generation iPod (4 gb version) died recently after more than six years of daily trouble-free use. Unfortunately Nokia Audiobook Manager is not listed among the usable devices or software on Audible website. What should I do? I need one of those books for a forth-coming job interview. Thanks to DRM I am unable to use a book that I paid my hard-earned money for! Why should my expenditure on audible dictate spending money on something else? I am perfectly happy with my mobile phone audiobook player but can't use Audible books on it which is a great shame.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote