View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 02:47 AM   #103
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Nice easy-ish win for Andy last night against Filiciano Lopez - 6'1, 6'4, 6'2.

Donald Young had a phenomenal match against Juan Ignacio Chela - 7'5, 6'4, 6'3

Andy & donal play each other next. As proud as I am of Donald, I want Andy to win, of course.

Andy Roddick and John Isner also won their matches making it a great night for American tennis over all.

On the woman's side Vera Zvonareva made easy work of Sabine Lisicki -6'2, 6'3 and Samantha Stosur won her battle against Maria Kirilenko, who had an amazing 2nd set - 6'2, 6(15)'7(17), 6'3.

Today I'm looking forward tp Serena vs Ana Ivanovic. Normally I would say this should be a walk in the park for Serena, but Ana is playing very well, and we've all learned not to take anything for granted in the Slams.

I'm also wishing Mardy Fish the best in his match against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga! I like both players, but will be supporting Mardy in this one.

Last edited by Nyssa; 09-05-2011 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Posting at 3am is never really a good idea
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote