View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 05:58 AM   #32
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubberts View Post
As my dad would say, just hold on one cotton picking minute!!
Perhaps I missed it in all of my readings on the Kindle, but when did we decide that ebooks could not be kept? Is the DRM going to erase them from the memory on your ebook reader after you finish with the final page?
You have no guarentee that you will be able to read your book in 20 years time. If your Kindle is working you can read it but if it breaks then you cannot be sure that you can buy a replacement. Also Amazon can update the software in the Kindle to make it impossible to read your books.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote