View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #9
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
I don't write in paper books.

I do make notes and hilite when reading with my ebookwise. As mentioned already, I mark spelling and formating errors that I can go back and correct in books that I know that I will read again and jot down things that I think about while reading. It is one of the reasons that I really want a newer touchscreen reader with these features. It doesn't even have to be one with an e-ink screen. I like my ez-reader but I miss the note taking features and ease of following links that my ebookwise has.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote