View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Make your own book from the MobileRead Wiki

A new feature has been added (thanks Alex) to the MobileRead wiki that allows you to collect a set of pages and turn them into a book for your off-line reading pleasure or handy reference. The book can be created for you or you can save it yourself in PDF or ODT (open office) format. You can also quickly save a single article in PDF format. This is an extension product to the mediawiki source we use for our pages. I still haven't mastered it myself but I am sure some of you will figure all of it out. You can read about it at:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Help:Books

Note that the new create book menus are dynamic. Add your first page and you will get additional options and the menus on future pages will change. Currently this feature is only available to the more than 500 registered users that have a wiki account. This may change in the future.

Also note that our wiki is under a creative commons license so cannot be used for commercial purposes.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote