View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 02:22 PM   #85
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
In Kindle world is it not true that the devices, the firmware and the book formats are all totally controlled by Amazon. Therefore why would I not also conclude that any current problematic user reading experiences are problems entirely of Amazon's own making?
I think that in this very thread, Diap Dealer pointed out that Apple requires a specific library be used for all HTML rendering on Apple branded devices. (Not that I have a lot of sympathy for the way either treats the other.)
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote