View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #9
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc_Nut View Post
According to their site, the Vox cannot be charged through USB connection. They also indicate that only the supplied charger can be used.
However the screen that comes up when you plug in the Vox to a computer USB port states "NOTE: USB ports on your computer cannot properly charge your Kobo eReader." So that's not the same as what you quoted.

That said I find this surprising. I would've thought the Vox would at least accept a lower charge. I can see myself forgetting my Vox charger at home when I travel. I doubt very much you could buy the appropriate charger while on the road. At least for under $40 or $50 which I would find highly irritating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc_Nut View Post
I wish that charging cord was a lot longer!
Agreed. Another foot or two would've been nice.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote