Thread: Kobo Forma Case
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 05:36 PM   #13
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I would really like if some intrepid reviewer would test to destruction with bending and twisting movements, seeing how the display holds up. I would hope to be able to get one and use it caseless, just putting it in a soft pouch in my my bag, but without more testing ... not yet.
Well, I've been using it NAKED in my handbag since day one with no problem. Granted I'm careful not to put keys or such in the same compartment, but it is next to my glasses case (rigid) and my phone. And I do choose my handbags with readers in mind, so squarish shapes, not formless - I don't plan to test it to destruction.

Last edited by anacreon; 11-07-2018 at 05:38 PM.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote