View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 06:46 PM   #25
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I'd wager that part of James Brolin's tenseness came from believing the events to be real.

Once you learn it was all a hoax, you're just left with Jay Anson's writing, which I remember being kind of hokey.

Having just slagged the book, I'd try it again.
Could be. Then again I remember reading it when I was younger and finding the story creepy so (at least in my case) it may have stemmed not only from the possibility of the events being real but how Jay Anson wrote it as well.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote