View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:44 PM   #8
wxkingcisc
wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I tried to download .azw3 from Amazon manually and transferred into KOA via USB, then font override works. If I download the book from Amazon using KOA then the book appears to be .kfx, and font override won't work.

The .kfx books have the new align feature, which dies if I download the .azw3 from Amazon manually. Is it possible that something is wrong between the new align feature and .kfx?
wxkingcisc is offline   Reply With Quote