View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 08:08 AM   #5
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxkingcisc View Post
My KFX books are purchased and downloaded from Amazon, and I don't think Amazon will give me the choice of downloading .azw3 isntead of .kfx for a particular book

Those .azw3 books are fine, no matter they're downloaded from Amazon or copied from my pc.
If you use the download and transfer via. USB feature in the your kindle content page on the Amazon website they'll give you .azw3. Bit of a hassle but it's an option.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote