View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #15
Gadget_girl
Connoisseur
Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: Aura HD Espresso, Sony PRS-650
I made a padded cover for my new Espresso Aura. This is a cover pattern (I bought off of etsy 4 years ago & modified it.) I've used it for used for a Sony 600, PRs-650, and Kobo Touch. I modified the pockets, from the previous versions. I also made it before the Aura actually arrived, so the left corner tabs didn't fit correctly, but I used my sewing skills, and took the corners in so that they didn't cover the charging port or the top left corner of the screen. I usually hold my ereader with one finger between the ereader & the cover, and the corner of the ereader rests on the pad of my thumb, leaving my thumb free to turn the page. I find the creased back on the aura is quite handy for support this way. If the attachments worked, there should be pictures below.

- Edit to add - If anyone wants the directions for this, I can send you measurements and directions. It's not very difficult.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coverclosed.jpg
Views:	906
Size:	343.8 KB
ID:	104945   Click image for larger version

Name:	CoverOpen.jpg
Views:	1180
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	104946  

Last edited by Gadget_girl; 04-25-2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Offer to send pattern & directions.
Gadget_girl is offline   Reply With Quote