View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by talaivan View Post
I got the ivory Aura, and find the bezel is very white and distracting when outside in the light. It would be nice to have a case that covers up the white bezel. I'm not sure whether the black bezel would have been better.
If you look at the Aura and the Glo, you will see that the Aura is definitely less white and more cream than the Glo. I am not bothered by the white bezel, but that kind of thing is definitely a matter of personal taste.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote