Thread: CM9
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
The latest source has some fixes, which include audio support.

Also, the devs have made some update packages available, so it is no longer necessary to do your own build if you do not want to.

I have been running CM9 for a few days now, and I'm very satisfied with the state of things. It's not complete (for one, there is no 2d acceleration), but it is very usable. I would urge the adventurous in you to give it a try; you can make a backup of your ROM with Clockwork Recovery and roll back to it if you happen not to like CM9.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote