View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:02 AM   #15
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Five months after I got it, one of my Kobo WiFi readers developed a screen problem--not a broken screen--but a problem that ultimately kept me from being able to use the reader. I brought my broken Kobo into my local Chapters store. I didn't have a receipt--no proof that I had even bought it there. They immediately understood what had happened, said they had seen it before, and five minutes later I was walking out the door with a brand-new Kobo. They explained that if I had had a receipt, I could have gotten a store credit instead (of course I wanted my reader anyway). I am not sure if any of this is official policy, but I was more than satisfied.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote