View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 03:10 AM   #11
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
What I am using now is the wireless Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5000, which is another ergonomic keyboard. This one also came with a wireless mouse as a set and has all the nifty multifunction keys.

Truthfully, I don't care all that much about its functions - except for the wireless bit. What I like is the ergonomic keyboard style. I'm very spoiled with them and even have one at work. So much better to type with.
That is the same setup I use. I found that I needed to update the drivers last year as the old ones were playing havoc with my computer. Once I updated them, all went well.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote