View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #6
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I only buy Logitech keyboards. I've had one Microsoft keyboard which was my favorite to type on (one of those broken/curved keyboards) but it often didn't start up quick enough when I booted the computer and Windows refused to load unless it detected a keyboard. I had an old cheap keyboard I could plug in when my MS one didn't want to wake up and when Windows had loaded I switched them.

I would love another curved keyboard but they either haven't got media keys or they're too high to fit in the keyboard drawer (I alway type with my hand in the drawer, never pulling it out).

I learned to type on an old fashioned typewriter (my year was the last, they switched to computers after) as a result my first keyboards didn't live that long because I was used to using quite some force whilst typing, LOL.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote