View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:14 AM   #3
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
I kill keyboards. Not intentionally, really. For years and years, my preference has been Logitech. However, the last two Logitechs I've had, I killed even quicker than normal, so maybe next time I'll get something else....although I have no idea what. I like multimedia keys, even though I seldom actually USE them.
I think that's why I like older keyboards: they still work.
Newer keyboards end up with broken keys, completely worn off lettering - this keyboard has somewhat worn lettering but is still perfectly legible - and generally don't have the "clack clack" of older ones.
And yes I'm a sucker for multimedia keys The audio ones are particularly useful.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote