View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:00 PM   #7
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
Hey guys,

srid sorry to hear you are returning your Kobo over this but I kind of understand...As for the others I have been dealing with this for just under a week now (since about Wednesday last week). If your problem is the same as mine and it sounds like it is then nothing will help. The only option I have recieved is to return my kobo to the factory and get a replacement which would take at least two weeks for me here in Canada. I gave the rep I got on the phone hell today about that and supposedly I'm getting a phone call tomorrow since every supervisor and tech person goes home at 5:00 (btw Sameer that's kind of silly might I suggest you guys move some people to night hours). Basically all I want to do is return mine and get a replacement unit but apparently outside of the 14 days Chapters return this is not possible. To me this is becoming unacceptable I love my Kobo but seriously I have never met anywhere else that has that kind of return policy when they have retailers with stock it makes no business sense. Hey! we broke our product let's inconvenience the customers for two weeks rather than the retailers who deal with us brilliant!
remcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote