View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #11
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The most important aspect of it isn't so much the "bendiness", but the fact that a reader with such a screen, even if rigid, would be a lot more resilient to accidental breakage.
This!

I take my T1 almost everywhere with me, but I am paranoid about the screen breaking. I would like a device that I can literally throw in my bookbag, which I can then toss around to my heart's content.
Or put it in my pocket and not worry about it [like my little slider phone]
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote