View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #71
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
*sigh* I am still waffling. I was considering the Pocket Pro as it has the dictionary too and it's at least smaller and would offer me something different in that regard. But I really want the text to speech. I am not worried about the lack of epub on the Kindle since all the books I buy can be liberated and converted. But the Kindle doesn't come with a case, so I would have to buy that too, and this will be close to $300 by the time all is said and done...but I read a lot and would really use it...and I gave seen the video and it seems like the dictionary is fast and easy to use...but no folder to organize things...oh, what to do!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote