Thread: Silliness Vote for me!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 04:26 AM   #60
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Hmmm, wonder if you could establish a working company with that motto?

I really like it

Instead of "Nokia - Connecting people" "Nokia - What we lose in fairness, we make up for in cruel oppression", has a better ring to it I think...
Oh, I've a million of them. You can't keep my Marketing Department down (not even with rat-sack, electroshock therapy, a machine-gun spray, a napalm-spa...trust me, I've tried the lot. Damn the undead! Sure their rates are cheap, but you can't kill them, and then they eat your brain).

Montsnmags Enterprises: WE GUARANTEE 100% SATISFACTION of your pessimistic expectations.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote