View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #36
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't think you have to worry about that knowing how credit card processing works. The Processor would had to have been hacked that the store uses. Kobo and Sony both use different processors and It's two separate companies that have nothing to do with each other.

Adobe DRM is not tied to a Credit Card like Nook's it the email address that is key here. As for Overdrive there is no way that would effect anything.

Those who should worry are those who buy Adobe software from their website. Their CC info could have very well been taken but those who buy ADE ebooks should not have to worry about anything but what info is on Adobe's account page.
What I was attempting to allude to (poorly, I was on the run - my bad!) was that if some of Adobe's business partners like Kobo or Sony email accounts were hacked then the possibilities for a leach further into Kobo or Sony by the hackers using those hacked accounts (and hacking others) could also be on the cards .....
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote