View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #47
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I hate CSM. It takes too long to process the quizes and it kills Internet Explorer most of the time. I restarted it three times and couldn't get through it. I was doing pretty good. I got to about 27 the one time. I had read 25% and heard of all but three.
I've dumped MSIE for Firefox and never looked back. I took the quiz without a problem. It's not the site, it is MSIE that's the problem.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote