View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert dog View Post
Doug, I am interested in your comparison experience between the KPW and the Glo. I have had the KPW since the first Amazon release and I just picked up the Glo a couple weeks back.

There are some things I like about each one and, at this early point in my own experience, the two units are very close.
desert dog: The Glo lacks lacks the Globs (light shadows) on the bottom of the
screen, which is a good thing. I hate those Globs on the KPW. The KPW has a better selection of magazines and newspapers which is ok because I read those on my tablet. My KPW is gathering dust.
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote