View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
had an instance where there were so many unused classes - after ditching lots of "fluff" pages" that the list would not fit on the screen!

so could not see the OK button and no way to scroll down.

I took a change & just hit enter which seemed to work , but ideally that pup up box needs to be adjustable.

it seems it is fixed width , variable height & can just grow & grow ?
Been there, seen that also (And I also discovered that enter will work ), but I agree having a scroll or being able to move the box above the top of the screen would be nice.

You can delete singles (a style or Image) from the 'Reports' viewer.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote