View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodje View Post
correct, Amazon has most probably replaced the serial of my actual, registered, broken Kindle with the new one they were ship[ping to me.

thanks for the clarification.

It means the repaired Kindle are now blacklisted and have no mean to get registered again.

I've looking up your 'keywords' idme vars and mmc, which were unknown
to me, and have been happy to find some of your highly useful post:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=170929

Does it seem feasible to change the serial in the idme var to the one of the legit registered Kindle, so that multiple Kindles could sync with a single Amazon account?
To register, the serial and mac address must both be in amazon's database record for your kindle. You would also need to change the mac address.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote