View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #96
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
a) It wasn't me it was LuBiB posting those pictures

Andrew
Those pictures originally came from me; and I deliberately chosen a page with such amounts of text that on an 800x600 resolution you would not be able to read the text (like in the example of mod186k1)

I know my Sony PRS 505, and know what it can,and can not display,and just like the example above, the text will be unclear.
There's indeed no doubt that black resolution is 1600x1200 pixels.
Color and grey resolution are 800x600 pixels, white should be 800x600,but they actually also use Red,Green, and blue to increase resolution of white to 1600x1200.

So both are right.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote