Thread: Touch eReader Storage Error
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 08:53 PM   #27
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
jackastor, I can wiggle the connector and see it connect and disconnect. And then lock up. So it's either the cable or the connector. Given my previous eReader Storage problems I don't want this unit any more.
I cant fault you for that at all. I am glad you are getting a replacement unit. Hopefully it will be fast getting there.

From what you have said i think you made more then a college try to get it sorted out. So one way or the other I am glad you getting a replacement unit.

good luck

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote