View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #7
ddavtian
Addict
ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sage, Elipsa, Oasis, Galaxy Tab 8U, S22U
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedaytona View Post
I have successfully run the content server and my Nook can see all my books, but when I hit the 'Get' button, the Nook simply displays 'Download Unsuccessful' (not a very helpful message for troubleshooting!).
I tried the content server today first time, successfully connected to it from a laptop, from a Samsung Galaxy tab (Android 2.2) and HTC EVO phone (Android 2.2). I was able to download a book on the laptop. Both Android devices showed my library very nicely, I was able to browse, search. But both devices gave the "Download unsuccessful" message when trying to get a book. I got the same message for pdf and epub books.

I have been able to download pdf files using the browser on the tab and EVO from other sites. But it didn't work today.

I may be wrong but I think Nook is running Android 2.1. Anybody using an Android device successful downloading from their content server?

David
ddavtian is offline   Reply With Quote