View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
I always remove the class="calibre.." attributes from ePubs and then replace the stylesheet.css with my own, specifically tailored for a Sony PRS-300. You could try this and see if it helps - or just copy some of these styles as a test.

Note that all the font sizes are defined in EMs to scale according to the zoom level, (the PRS-300 only has S, M, L).

(To use this file in an ePub, rename the attachment to stylesheet.css).
But how can you be sure that your CSS will fit the converted eBook's CSS requirements? You can't. So really, it's a crap shoot and my guess is you'll lose more then you will win.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote