View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #1022
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O (2th edition), Kindle PW11
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Actually I tried to purchase Mantano Premium yesterday, and I had deleted the trial version, when I downloaded the premium and it looked and seemed just like the trial version. So I returned and purchased the Moon + Premium and I like it better.
I also prefer Moon plus nowadays; vertical scroll, nice backgrounds, and better adjustable theme colors (bot day and night in one theme) but the most irritating thing about Mantano; it worked perfectly a year ago, since then there were lots and lots of updates that seemed to do nothing much except bring new bugs.
A week ago I had a long journey, and suddenly Mantano refused to open any book. That did it, I had Moon+ on my reader too, tuned it and preferred it since then, despite the 3 or 4 updates since then (one of them cured the bug, not sure about the rest) for Mantano.
Nevertheless, Mantano is a nice reader, was my favorite for a long time, but there are some overactive minds behind it lately.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote