View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:10 AM   #13
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Oh, I am a folder fan too, don't get me wrong here.
The main resons for buying especially this reader were light, buttons, folders.
But what is disappointing that it does not even have any kind of "recently read" or "favorites" or anything like that. At least not for books on the SD card (I store ALL my books on the card, none on the reader).
I told Calibre to create the folders like this: {author_sort[0]}/{authors}/{title} (this leads to T/J. R. R. Tolkien/The Lord of the Rings.epub)
But if you are reading a few books at once it is a bit frustrating that you cannot even see which books these are. I wish I could at least tag some books as "recent". (I think for books in main memory there is something like that, the last 5 books or so, but I am not sure since I do not store books there)
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote