View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #106
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
For me, it was several things. First, it was not having to have physical books to store or get rid of. Second, the ability to have a new book in a couple of minutes. Third, the ability to carry hundreds of books with me. Fourth, the ability to take notes

Since I got my first Kindle in January 2010 my rate of reading has increased dramatically. I sincerely hope that e-ink readers do not give way to LCD tablets.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote