View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
riemann42
Zealot
riemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enough

Device: eSlick,nook
It's important to be a little understanding of problems right out of the door. It always happens, simply because the real world is much bigger than any Lab!

What I want to know is how the epub is rendered? For example, if it appears to have too much leading, is this a property of the epub file, or the default style used by Kobo.

If the epub renders well, and the page turns are fast, than I am happy. I just took a Sony PRS-600 back because it only managed one of those two (If my CSS says justified, you better justify that block!). I love the nook, which does a decent job of rendering and (now with 1.3) a decent job at page turns.

Also, how are the buttons? Do they feel stiff? How easy is the page turning? I have an eslick with a similar layout, and although the buttons are stiff, I like the position of the controls.
riemann42 is offline   Reply With Quote