View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #31
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
I've had lots of gadgets on which one could read over the years, but they never suited me for anything of any size. I used Psions for reference material, and read "Huckleberry Finn" on a Nintendo DS (as an experiment, really), but my PRS-900 is the first device that has actually replaced paper for most of my reading. Now, I wouldn't use paper if I could get away with it - certainly for text-based stuff like novels.

So, lots of devices that could be ebook readers, but only one which actually performs that role for me.
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote