View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 03:16 PM   #11
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
Yeah, and those are exactly the sites that I visit daily and has it on my bookmarks bar......
That's fine, but you are then not the correct demographic for these sites, and very likely for other Flash sites. Just like some may be the wrong demographic for the Prada store.

It's presumptuous to extrapolate your individual preferences to the larger market, and call sites which are tailored to other tastes "stupid."

As I said, large companies generally do their research and the fact that YOU don't fall within a particular target audience, in no way means that Flash is bad, or that they don't know their business.

It's akin to someone who loves Flash games, calling OS X users "stupid," because they have chosen an OS which does not run Flash as well as Windows.

Last edited by Sonist; 02-20-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote